[amibroker] crash when concatenating SectorID for ATC

Some Yahoo servers are not responding since yesterday. In another program I
use we have a choice of three Data Sources at Yahoo, 1 & 2 are not
responding.

The new Amiquote allows you to select the server you use. You may need to
use it and select servers until you find one that responds.

Rik Rasmussen
Best Charts Yahoo Group Moderator
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bestcharts/