RE: [amibroker] Access Data on a Network Drive?

Thank
you d, well explained! This technique is well worth learning, using OSAK or
similar DLL you can create Global arrays as well.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>h

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dingo
  [mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 3:21
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Re: Global Parameter??Importance: High
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>H's code will do what you want but you need to learn what
  its doing so you can modify it. Its not that complicated,
  really.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>There are 2 pieces:  One containing a param
  statement and the other not.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>the one containing the param statement and the SS
  function is the "server" and the one with the RS Function goes into as many
  other indicators as you wish and are the "clients".
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>This is the way it works:
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>After you change the param in indicator with the server
  code it will write the new value out to disk via the call to the SS
  function.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>The client code will go into all of the other indicators
  that you want driven by the server. When they refresh they will read the file
  and will assign the value stored in that file to the variable used in the
  indicator.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial