RE: [amibroker] Access Data on a Network Drive?

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>H's code will do what you want but you need to learn what
its doing so you can modify it. Its not that complicated,
really.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>There are 2 pieces:  One containing a param statement
and the other not.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>the one containing the param statement and the SS function
is the "server" and the one with the RS Function goes into as many other
indicators as you wish and are the "clients".
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>This is the way it works:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>After you change the param in indicator with the server
code it will write the new value out to disk via the call to the SS
function.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>The client code will go into all of the other indicators
that you want driven by the server. When they refresh they will read the file
and will assign the value stored in that file to the variable used in the
indicator.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial