Re: [amibroker] US historical data

<SPAN
class=200130519-01072004>Thanks Dimitris, for waking me back up (:-). For
reasons I can't remember, I thought the period for Sum() had to be a static
number, but I just tried it in my context and Sum(array, BarsSince(event)) works
fine.
<SPAN
class=200130519-01072004>
<SPAN
class=200130519-01072004>Dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>Dave,you
  can Sum(binary Condition,BarsSince(Binary event))Dimitris Tsokakis---
  In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>
  wrote:> Does anyone have an idea for non-looping code to count or
  add the values in> some array since some logical event?>
  > For instance:> >   CountSince(Cross(Close,
  EMA(Close, 13)), Close > Open);> > ...should return the
  number of days that closed higher than they opened,> since the last
  time closing price crossed its 13 day EMA.