[amibroker] Re: What's wrong with this backtest?

Thanks Graham for the code...

what i have seen of "Stage 1" it all looks fine.  it takes some comparing
BPI produced with p&f to the linear time display.  3 box reversals are 3 box
reversals, but the advantage of compressed x axis is gone in AB....

i saw your other posts today and i'll check them out this weekend for sure.
we have company now and it's tuf to find the time--

i am also waiting for my "Unlock" code for PFScan.  Dave has BPI builtin but
i reinstalled XP/with format this past weekend so everything changed.

again, thanks much,
ron