[amibroker] Percent Profit Trailing Stop Question

I'm also interested in an AB composite that I can
use as a backtest signal and on a daily basis that will generate the
following.

<A
href="">http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=$bpcompq,uu[m,a]daclyyay[df][pb50!b200][vc60][iub14!la12,26,9]

It's a long term signal and based on the NASDAQ
composite and not NDX100,  but the word from a repected local trader
has this as the 'ultimate' signal.  Maybe too long term for most of
you since I have the plot on a 3 year time frame.

A couple of months ago I went into the
archives and picked up the AFL code posted there to create P&F charts,
thinking I could create a composite(ATC), in a manner like
someone would use to create a plot of new highs, or % stocks in
an uptrend, or % above 30 day MA, etc. but I got totally lost on the
fact that P&F does not plot out on a
continuous scale(bars). Obviously some education on P&F is needed
on my part.

Best regards
JOE