Re: [amibroker] candle pattern screening???

could somebody please tell me what am I doing wrong. the formula
isn't calculating the highest high and the lowest low for the
selected time period.

/*
Calculate the highest high and the lowest low value in period of time
and draw as the line for the rest of the day.
*/

start_hour = 13;
start_minute =00;
range = 60;

time_start = (start_hour *10000 + start_minute * 100); //time when
the range starts
time_end = (time_start + range * 100);// time when the range ends

//get the highest high between time_start and time_end
Daily_open_high = ValueWhen(time_end > TimeNum(), HighestSince
(time_start,High),1);

//get the lowest low between time_start and time_end

Daily_open_low = ValueWhen(time_end > TimeNum(), LowestSince
(time_start,Low),1);

// draw the Daily_open_high and Daily_open_low values on the chart
after time_end has past
Plot(Daily_open_high,"OR_H",colorRed,styleDots);
Plot(Daily_open_low,"OR_L",colorGreen,styleDots);

Plot(Close,"CLOSE",colorBlack,styleCandle);

Thank you

Minde