Re: [amibroker] Bar Hole Patcher V0.02

Howdy Bill,

Something like this

ThreeDayWeekend = (dayofweek() == 4 and ref(dayofweek(), 1) == 1) or (dayofweek() == 5 and ref(dayofweek(), 1) == 2); //first scenario Friday holiday, second scenario Monday holiday

Since we know in advance which weekends are 3 day, we can ref into the future with no worries : )

Regards,
Gary

billtex2003 <billtex2003@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'v been trying, without success, to write code identifying a three day weekend.I don't want to buy going into a three day weekend or hold positions over such a weekend.Any help is appreciated.Check AmiBroker web page at:http://www.amibroker.com/Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html
		Do you Yahoo!?