  >From:
  dingo
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 4:16 AM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] Looking for a
  data vendor for commodities

  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>I just uploaded a revised script to the files section of
  this forum:
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>Look for Brite_W_Histories.zip
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>d
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    From: Geo Singleman
    [mailto:geosing@xxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 8:59
    PMTo: <A
    href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
    Re: [amibroker] Looking for a data vendor for
    commodities
    Use <A
    href="">http://www.britefutures.com (free)
    and TJ's excellent download script(free)... Not sure where this script
    is at, though. Perhaps the archivessearch will reveal all. I use this
    everyday for EOD data from Brite. The_javascript_ tool uses URLGET to
    download the page from Brite, extracts thedata and using the special
    format files included in the script page
    updatesAmibroker.Geo----- Original Message -----
    From: "axium102" <axium102@xxxxxxxx>To:
    <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 08:37
    PMSubject: [amibroker] Looking for a data vendor for
    commodities> Hello;>> I am looking for a free
    or reasonably priced, good vendor for> commodity EOD futures data,
    that works well with AmiBroker (Ami> QUote). I tried eSignalCentral,
    and Premium Data, but I could not> get them to work. I have no
    problem downloading data using AmiQUote> from Yahoo, Lycos and MSN,
    but they do not carry commodity futures.>> ANy suggestions
    ??>> Matt>Check AmiBroker web
    page at:<A
    href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
    group FAQ at: <A