[amibroker] Re: Example of buying top N stocks ranked by some metric - no takers?

I have pasted a code below that uses color change to
indicate where the buy condition occurs.
I just added
Plotshapes(        to it in an attempt to
make buy arrows appear below the line.
I would sure appreciate it if a
guru would correct the coding to make the buy arrows
appear.

I learn best by having a working example of the new thing
that I am attempting to learn.  TIA. Ron  D

Title="Plotchapes test"<FONT
size=4>;
Xco=Cross<FONT
size=4>(C,O);
AllUp=C>Ref<FONT
size=4>(C,-1<FONT
size=4>)AND (Xco OR <FONT color=#0000ff
size=4>Ref(Xco,-<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=4>1) OR <FONT color=#0000ff
size=4>Ref(Xco,-<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=4>2));
PlotShapes(<FONT color=#0000ff
size=4>IIf<FONT
size=4>(AllUp,shapeDigit9+shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen);
ConsolC=O>99<FONT
size=4>/100*C;
ColorC=IIf<FONT
size=4>(ConsolC,colorYellow,colorBlue);
ColorAllUpC=IIf<FONT
size=4>(AllUp,colorBrightGreen,ColorC);<FONT color=#0000ff
size=4>
Plot(C,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=4>"CloseYel"<FONT
size=4>,ColorAllUpC,styleOwnScale);

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.708 /
Virus Database: 464 - Release Date: 6/19/2004