From: mroman59 [mailto:mroman59@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 2:04 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Help - non continuous horizontal lines????

Trying to perform a simple task which seems difficult for AB to do.
I would like to progam an indicator to be able to draw a horizontal
line from yesterday high or low and extend across into the the next
days candles stick or bar chart.  But not without the continuation
of this line every day troughout the entire chart (lets say if you
have a 6 month chart up).  This is too many lines and looks bad. I
would like to just show a short horizontal line that only reflects
from the point ( hi or low) that I am interested in.  Also I would
like to do this with not only the previous days hi or low, but also
with the prior day to that.  Of course I would color code them for
identification.

All attempts that I have made to show this previous days high and
low indicator result in a chart with a continuous line that adjusts
daily but makes a long continuous adjusting line.  Is it possible to
truncate all lines from the chart and only show a short horizontal
line from the desired data point to the current days data??

Thank You
MR

Check group FAQ at: