[amibroker] Re: PlotShapes(shapeLetterA, B, etc.

Two ways I can think of:

1. Use the horizontal line marker, but then right-click and adjust the two end point DATES to what you want, and UNcheck the little boxes at the bottom right about extending the line left and right.

2. Use the sloping trendline marker, but just draw it horizontally with the right-click properties being adjusted so that the two ends are at the same LEVEL.

Hope that helps :)

Pete, Brisbane, Australia.