Re: [amibroker] Re: PlotShapes(shapeLetterA, B, etc.

>Hi All

>I have the AmiBroker Real
Time Professional version installed with a live data feed provided via the IB
plugin.

>My desire is to scalp trade
and I am wondering whether there are any other traders who are doing this.
Possibly, you could offer advice or share your thoughts and experiences?    Overall,
I am trying, not to reinvent the wheel if possible.

>To date, I am reasonably happy
with what I have before me, but am wondering what particular indicators work
well (or do not work well) in this environment.  Alternatively, there may
be other gems that may be of assistance to me.

>Many thanks in advance.

>Ken

face="Courier New">

>Yahoo! Groups Links<font