[amibroker] Re: forex data feed?

Yuki,
the stats should read your stock data.
What does your data say [after the merge procedure]?
Do you have data for the non-trading days ?
A CSCO trade buy on 18/6, sell on 21/6 is reported as
Total # of bars in winners: 2
and *not*
Total # of bars in winners: 4
because  19/6 and 20/6 were not trading days [it was a weekend],
[I have no data for 19/6 and 20/6 ]
How could your report "reads2 6-bar trade ??
Dimitris Tsokakis