RE: [amibroker] End of the day charting-is it possible to see the day of the month on the xaxis?

Hi dingo,

Wednesday, June 23, 2004, 10:15:48 AM, you wrote:

d> It needs to be above the line that reads: //--Indicator-End--

d> If you don't have one of those (should be at very top) then your stuff is
d> "messed up" and you need to get a new one.

Or you don't.  ^_^  I simply replaced my built-in code with my own,
and my first line reads:

//Custom Price Chart -- replaces built-in (check "Use formula only" box)

Everything works.

Best,

Yuki