RE: [amibroker] Re: Second time around - a question and a possible bug. Tomasz??

Joe wrote:

>Al, Thanks for
the feedback. I added Yuki's code for monthly and
weekly ticks on the daily price chart. I just
added it at the bottom and hit apply but the new code didn't change the
chart.........maybe there is more to it.>

Joe: there is a line in the Edit Formula window that
states: "//Indicator-end--". At least there is in mine. Make sure you put your
indicator code BEFORE that line, not after it. Then hit "apply", and you should
see Yuki's tic marks. TJ is right, however. It's already built in if you go to
Preferences/Charting/ and check Show vertical line between months check box.
Unless, of course, you want to see the vertical lines in living color.

Al Venosa

anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.708 /
Virus Database: 464 - Release Date: 6/18/2004