[amibroker] Re: Second time around - a question and a possible bug. Tomasz??

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Duude!  He's given you everything you
need.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Simplify things by putting just 1 (one) symbol in your
watchlist and then scanning it. Did THAT work?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>If it works add 1 and re-scan.  Did that
work?
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Repeat adding 1 and re-scanning until it either works or
doens't.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>If in any of the above steps it doesn't "work"
then:
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Post the ENTIRE code you used and a screen capture of
the results.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial