RE: [amibroker] Re: Example of buying top N stocks ranked by some metric - no takers?

Prashant, it sounds like you need to learn a lot more about
option pricing and how they are traded.

In general option prices roughly follow the underlying
security. The actual price of the option depends upon a number of factors
including ratio of options per share, time decay and what they called Greeks,
delta, gamma and a few others.

As far as risk/reward of 1:5 it all depends on how you
define the target and stop loss. There are no definitive answers to these and
you could get as many answers as there are traders.

Some basics are take signals from underlying security, find
the option with longest life (and thus less time decay up front). A lot more to
it, but I am no expert.

Cheers,
Graham
http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/