[amibroker] How raw signals are converted to trades and how then trades are picked based on score in regular backtest mode

I hope there is an easy solution to this
problem.  I follow seven currency pairs.  Four of them have their
charts displayed at any given time, the remaining three charts are
minimized.  Four charts are about the most I can display without
sacrificing too much in readability.  All seven charts have audio alerts
associated with them.  The problem is the audio alerts only activate for
the displayed charts not the minimized ones.  Is there a way to have the
alerts activate for the minimized charts.

TIA
Gernot