RE: [amibroker] Interactive Brokers plugin

Bill
& Rakesh,
Re
AGET's EW implementation, see Ruggiero's rules with TStation code by Sam
Tennis in Kaufman's 'Trading Systems and Methods'  3rd Ed pp358+
.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Bob

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: wavemechanic
  [mailto:wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 10:20
  AMTo: AmiBroker, UserSubject: Re: [amibroker] Fw: The
  Elliot Waves

  <BLOCKQUOTE