  >From:
  <A title=telecard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Collectable Images
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2004 10:56
  AM
  Subject: RE: Understanding Categories
  was: Re: [amibroker] Importing data into Amibroker

  see, that is how to import different exchanges and keep them
  separate.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>However, that poses another problem.
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>
  Am I
  able to do scans etc on these diferent directories at the same time or must I
  scan data from one of the databases, and then open anotyer dtabase before
  running a scan on that data?
  <FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
  size=2>

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>-----Original Message-----From: sjaak haasnoot
    [mailto:sjaakhaasnoot@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, 19 June 2004 6:52
    PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
    Understanding Categories was: Re: [amibroker] Importing data into
    Amibroker
    Why don't you create different databases for
    diferent exchanges or did you?
    <BLOCKQUOTE