Re: [amibroker] Re: The French Curve a new secret weapon?

I see,
that is how to import different exchanges and keep them
separate.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>However, that poses another problem.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Am I
able to do scans etc on these diferent directories at the same time or must I
scan data from one of the databases, and then open anotyer dtabase before
running a scan on that data?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: sjaak haasnoot
  [mailto:sjaakhaasnoot@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, 19 June 2004 6:52
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  Understanding Categories was: Re: [amibroker] Importing data into
  Amibroker
  Why don't you create different databases for
  diferent exchanges or did you?
  <BLOCKQUOTE