[amibroker] Re: Tomasz - Setting priority in Task Manager

I have a Tradestation 4 system that is based on 6 additional data
sets. I need to take data2,3,4,5,6,7 do some simple math (adaptive
average!) and then plot on the main price graph. Also, I need to
optimize different parameters for a buy-sell system.

1. Can Amibroker charting combine data sets in real time and plot
(would like to use IB)?

2. Can IB Plugin be used on options?

3. How easy is it to do a system test for best fit parameters? Do you
get a range of results to then choose the best parameter?

Amyway, thanks in advance for any imput.

Regards,

Jerry