Re: [amibroker] The French Curve a new secret weapon?

In
<A
href="">http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/65542
Buzz wrote, among the others
"I simply wanted some direction to
help me determineif 'the wheel had been already invented' using AFL ..OR..
if thereare some coding suggestions, OR cautions, when using AFL
forprogramming AB to do the specific job of E.W.-candidate
PRELIMINARYSCREENING --- that's all. In this regard, Dimitris's commentary
hasbeen MOST helpful and useful, and I see I have to do more
'homework'regarding defining the process and then implementing
thecoding."Buzz,
Let us be creative.
We will  code EW if we have a clear definition of
EW.
Else, we will talk till June 2014 [or more] and, to be honest,
I have better things to do.[suppose the same for you]
Let us see the first <A
href="">http://www.equis.com/Education/TAAZ/?page=53chart.Do
we agree that
01. E0, E2, E4, E6 and E8 are troughs
02. E1, E3, E5 and E7 are peaks 11.
E5>E3>E112. E4>E2>E013. E5>E714. E6>E815.
E5>E7
16. point E8 is *after* point E7

If positive, the AFL code is coming from the
corner.
If your interpretation for EW sequence is different,
please advise *before* the code.
Dimitris Tsokakis