Re: [amibroker] TJ: NotePad window tied to a pricechart?

Herman and Owen,

Herman and Owen,
thank you for helping with AB.
Obviously there is no "BarsSinceEntry" Function in AFL. So I could
not find it either (g).

What I really wanted to do is CHANGE the Profit-Stop over the course
of a trade. Start with a higher profit target and lower the profit
target gradually as the trade matures.

I am using an APPLYSTOP function, but with a FIXED Profit Target
(Percentage):

ApplyStop (stopTypeProfit, stopModePercent, 10, ExitAtStop=1,
Volatile=False, ReEntryDelay=1);

Can that percentage (in this case "10") be changed over the course of
a trade?

Thanks,
Werner