Re: [amibroker] New Notepad

Bill, come on !!
If you describe what you do manually, then it may be coded in AFL.
Useful or not is another topic, but it is not a reason not to code it.
A code may reproduce exactly what you do manually and you may equally
trust it.
Any subjective EW counting may be coded in AFL, especially if there
are other softwares in the market doing the job. What do these
softwares have behind the curtain ? Nothing but a "language" by far
worse compared to AFL. And, in last analysis, these "specific"
softwares could not even dream the rest AFL applications.
Dimitris Tsokakis