Re: [amibroker] OT: HTML vs. Plain Text

-----Original Message-----From: Yuki Taga [<A
href="">mailto:yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent:
Monday, June 14, 2004 2:21 AMTo: Steve AlmondSubject: Re: [amibroker]
OT: HTML vs. Plain TextHi Steve,Monday, June 14, 2004,
4:49:21 PM, you wrote:SA> Top posting is another thing which drives
the internet policeSA> into paroxysms of despair. It is, therefore, to be
recommended.I think one thing I would recommend is that someone not join
a listand start acting like a jackass.Do you
have time for trading,Yuki?Get one thing straight, smart guy -- I
posted because a message comesfrom ONE person on this list, repeatedly, that
is NOT IN THE STANDARDFORM FOR EMAIL MESSAGES, WHICH IS *ANY* FORM THAT A
PLAIN-TEXTSETTING CAN READ.  That becomes the poster's problem, not
thereader's.  Got that.And I frankly could care less *what* you
consider boring.Yuki------------------------ Yahoo!
Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads.
Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!<A
href=""
target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM--------------------------------------------------------------------~->Check
AmiBroker web page at:<A href=""
target=_blank>http://www.amibroker.com/Check group FAQ at: <A
href=""
target=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.htmlYahoo!
Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go
to:     <A
href=""
target=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/<*> To
unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
is subject to:     <A
href=""
target=_blank>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/