From: Jayson [mailto:jcasavant@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 10:33 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] OT: HTML vs. Plain Text

I prefer HTML... it is easier to read with highlighted colors, underlined
hyperlinks embedded pictures, bold print,  etc....... I do not see it as
"cutsey" or "CB" I see it as the natural evolution of the net. My computer
has more than 64 k of memory , a HD larger than 10 MB and yes, my email is
set to HTML

Regards,

Jayson