  >From:
  Yuki
  Taga
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">wavemechanic
  Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 5:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Fib
  solutions vs the tough market decisions
  Hi wavemechanic,A note about your mail client and
  style . . .You post in HTML, which is fine in most cases, although
  notpreferred.  However, you have a habit of embedding your responses
  toother messages inside the HTML, using only color coding to
  separateyour response from the rest of the text.I don't see it,
  because I have my client set to read messages inplain-text format, not
  HTML.  Plain-text is the standard, of course,for e-mail.I
  don't mind receiving HTML mail, however if it is not formatted sothat I
  can discern quoted text from original text in a plain-textreader, I'm not
  going to bother with the message.  I've had itscrolling your messages
  -- messages that are *NEVER* trimmed, lookingfor the non-quoted text that
  you have added.  If you can't changethis, I'm going to just skip over
  your messages from now on.  No bigloss for you, I'm sure, but I'm
  also sure others have a problem withyour formatting style and simply have
  not spoken out about it.  Afterholding my tongue for a long time, I
  finally have.Best,YukiCheck AmiBroker
  web page at:<A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
  group FAQ at: <A