RE: [amibroker] Re: Fib solutions vs the tough market decisions

Pete

Paste the previous code for the indicators into a separate chart.

You should have three separate charts under the one tab in Amibroker.

1.  MMA chart
2.  Indicator chart
3.  Roar chart.

I also use StockDoctor and hence have not strayed off shore - yet.  I
did hear a rumour that StockDoctor were going to cover the USA market
as well, but it's probably just that, a rumour

Ian

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "pete_wragg" <wraggp@xxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for that Ian - much appreciated.
>
> How do I get the cords to appear on a blank price chart?  If I go to
Edit Formula, then apply after pasting in the code you posted, I get a
plot of ROAR, but no upper, lower, or central cords.  Is that the
stuff at the beginning of the code, and if so, how do I get it onto
the price chart?