RE: [amibroker] Sellprice/Applystop problem

Hello,

WriteIf in fact does not "write" anything. The name is misleading but it is left
for easy translation of MS formulas to AmiBroker.
WriteIf is just "TextIIF" it RETURNS string value depending on condition.

In commentary window, statements evaluating to STRINGS on global level
are displayed in the output window. However if you do the same inside the FUNCTION
it is no longer in global level (it is on LOCAL, FUNCTION level).

To display actual string in this case use PRINTF function:
http://www.amibroker.com/f?printf

 function comment(indicator)
 {
   printf( "\nComment...\n" );

  printf( WriteIf(1, "TrueText", "FalseText") );
  printf( WriteVal(indicator) + "\n" );
}

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko