[amibroker] Re: Importing MetaStock thru OLE

Now the question is more clear.
Let us consider a simplified divergence condition div.

 function Comment(ind)
{
div=ind>Ref(ind,-1) AND C<Ref(C,-1);
t=WriteVal(ind)+WriteIf(div,"[div]"," ");
return t;
}
Title="MACD= "+Comment(MACD())+", STOCHD= "+Comment(StochD())
+",RSI="+Comment(RSI());

Replace div with your condition and add as many indicators you wish.
Dimitris Tsokakis