[amibroker] Re: Importing MetaStock thru OLE

1. does it work in the main line code?
   if so, might not be able to be used in a function?

2.Is the function in a separate "#include" file?
If so, add a space in the file name;
       "check" it; (it will fail)
       Then take the space out and hit "check" again...
This has the effect of re-compiling the included script.
I edit all my function files outside of AB and have do this every
time the function file is edited.
>> I would love to know a better way to re-compile.

3. try coding it with the "IIF" fuction to create the string...

                     Walt