RE: [amibroker] price details for support/resistance lines

I'm confused about getting data from Yahoo - I couldn't get Amiquote
to give up to date quotations. For Australian stocks, up to date
charts are at au.finance.yahoo.com, but Amiquote seems to access
finance.yahoo.com only, which seems almost a day later. Likewise for a
chart of, say, RIO.L, on the London market, it's best to look it up on
uk.finance.yahoo.com  to get most up to date figures.

Also, Amiquote only gives less than one year history for Australian &
London stocks.

And another bizarre glitch is that it gives the wrong values for WBC -
e.g. about 16.56 where the actual stock is 17.00. The chart looks
exactly right, except it's all shifted down a few percent. Yet the
charts at finance.yahoo.com don't have this problem.

I understand there's some script based downloaders - are these well
automated or is there constant fiddling to keep them up to date? Will
they solve these problems?

Of course, if using yahoo involves continual hassle, I'd rather know
now and I'll just buy data from Dial and Chart, as it's not too
expensive. (I'm assuming that the Dial and Chart downloader is
compatible with Amibroker & the daily update can happen automatically
- anyone know?)

All feedback appreciated.

Many thanks,
Krop