RE: [amibroker] Re: TJ: plotting the same indicator in different charting windows

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> You could open 3 instances of AB at one time and set each to what
timeframes
> you are wanting

Yes, I think that it would work with 3 instances of AB open, but
there must be a simpler solution or perhaps this software was not
designed to handle this, which would be very strange as this task can
be easily handled by any other software of this kind.

Anyway, thanks for trying to help me, but I see that we are getting
to the point with solutions that are way out of ordinary... and not
very practical. Let's see what TJ has to say...