Re: [amibroker] Re: The chart refresh rate in Amibroker RT

Sorry, don't know.  I couldn't view the attachment and I don't get
email from the group so wasn't able to view the original graph showing
the method.
Reformulated the problem st it did pass through the beginning and end
points and found the max "outliers" and passed curves though those
also.  Problem is, if the CAGR curve always ends at the end point, how
do you ever get a buy signal?  As you can see I'm quite as mystified
as you are.  Maybe more.

Not sure why the original method didn't pass through the end points.
I just backsolved the compound interest formula, ie,

        (Close_initial)*(1+i)^n = Close_final

for the required interest, i using daily data.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Almond" <steve2@xxxx> wrote:
> It would seem that the CAGR curve should pass through the latest closing
> price. Is the difference due to rounding of the CAGR figure?
>
> Steve

Motley