[amibroker] Re: Input Box on performance charts?

You could shift the 'zero' to the middle of the visible chart as
well...

Regards
Andreas

CompareTicker = ParamStr( "Compare "+Name()+" with:","^IXIC" );

BarIsVisible = Status("barvisible");
firstBarVisible = BarIsVisible AND NOT Ref( BarIsVisible, -1 );
BarsVisible = LastValue(BarsSince (FirstBarVisible))+1;

ZeroTrigger = BarsVisible/2; //Days to go back for ZeroPoint

TimeArray = IIf (BarIndex () < LastValue( BarIndex()) - ZeroTrigger
+1 ,0,1);
ZeroPoint = TimeArray AND NOT Ref( TimeArray, -1 );
ZeroPointValueTicker = LastValue( ValueWhen (ZeroPoint,C));

ScaledTickerArray = 100 * C / ZeroPointValueTicker;
Plot(ScaledTickerArray,Name(),colorRed,styleLine);

CompareArray = Foreign(CompareTicker,"C");
ZeroPointValueCompare = LastValue( ValueWhen
(ZeroPoint,CompareArray));

ScaledCompareArray = 100*CompareArray / ZeroPointValueCompare;
Plot(ScaledCompareArray,CompareTicker,colorBlue,styleLine);

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Salil V Gangal"

<amibroker@xxxx>