[amibroker] Re: Saving formulas in IB

the reaction trend system has two modes: 1) the
reaction mode and 2) the trend mode. In the reaction mode it can only buy on
certain days ("B" days, in my chart "1" days) and indeed the price has to drop
or open within a certain zone before it buys. But if it drops further into the
lower "breakout" zone the system goes short. Same on the other side.

The idea is that once inside the reaction mode the
price is not trending and it will buy inside a lower zone assuming the price
will wander about but not really trend. Once it break out from the reaction mode
zone and enters the trend mode zone other rules apply.

So basicly this system also goes long when the
price goes up. But you have to be in the trend zone for that. In the reaction
zone it will buy on down days,

rgds, Ed

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr

  <SPAN
  >Buy when price drops? Too risky
  for me, I like to trade with the trend if possible.
  <SPAN
  >Good luck with the system
  Ed.
  <FONT