RE: [amibroker] Re: S&C's latest - Volume Flow Indicator

I suggest recoding it to test it on intraday data,
it can happen taht price crosses bands many times during the day and on daily
you get 2 arrows instead of 4 or so.

Replace all the O,C,H,L
TimeFrameGetPrice("C",inDaily,delay) for calculating daily bands, recode
buy/sell so that it checks intra-bar h/l vs. daily signals and it should all
work. I didn't see your code, but I think that's how this sys is
made.

gty