RE: [amibroker] question about writeif

You can try with
www.kerio.com (Firewall).
The AVG antivirus is good enough.

Best regards,

Janco

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed" <ed2000nl@xxxx> wrote:
> I probably can't give you the best advice concerning what the best
choice is at the moment agree about Symantec ....... I had enough of
Symantec / Norton as well. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get ANY communication
going to get help with their stuff. I had a major crash on one of my
machines when I put XP on top of Windows 2000. I just formatted the
drive and therefor I lost my Symantec stuff. Now I can't get it back
because nobody in this damned firm can be reached to help me with
this problem. Since I upgraded their program from their page. I have
no stuff on disk.

> So I gave up on them. This piece of shit company will go bancrupt
for sure the way they treat clients. Never again for me. Short
SYMC!!! Now I use the Zonealarm free firewall and I got a Virus
Scanner from McAfee (borrowed). Also I use free Spybot and Adaware
to get rid of other pests,

> regards, Ed

AVG and
>   Zone alarm, are they a good choice compared to Norton Internet
>   Security?
>
>   Thanks
>
>   Jim
>

>   Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>   Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>
>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.