[amibroker] Why do short trades affect long trades?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mdefores" <mdefores@xxxx> wrote:
> Is there a way to view a list of all the stocks in the database and
> select those to include on the watch lists?
>
> How would you sort the stocks by some characteristic, such as last
> month's return?
>
> Also, does this program have the capability of analyzing funds
> (doesn't look like it).
>
> Thanks.
>
> Marcia
>
> PS I know this is pretty basic, but I just didn't see these
functions
> in the program or in the manual.  I imagine you could use the
> analysis function to sort stocks, but I'm not sure how to do that.

1) If you right click (after highlighting a symobl) the rc menu has a
Watchlist slection with subselections.. See if any of these work for
you, but you will also have to go to catagories and edit a stock name
to the name you want to give to a watchlist if "Watchlist 1" doesn't
work for you.

2) You will have to write a AFL code/scan to produce those results

3) works with anything you can get a quote for.