[amibroker] Re: How cann I plot two stocks in the same chart?

I probably can't give you the best advice
concerning what the best choice is at the moment agree about Symantec .......
I had enough of Symantec / Norton as well. It is
IMPOSSIBLE to get ANY communication going to get help with their stuff. I had a
major crash on one of my machines when I put XP on top of Windows 2000. I just
formatted the drive and therefor I lost my Symantec stuff. Now I can't get it
back because nobody in this damned firm can be reached to help me with this
problem. Since I upgraded their program from their page. I have no stuff on
disk.

So I gave up on them. This piece of shit company
will go bancrupt for sure the way they treat clients. Never again for
me. Short SYMC!!! Now I use the Zonealarm free firewall and I got a Virus
Scanner from McAfee (borrowed). Also I use free Spybot and Adaware to get rid of
other pests,

regards, Ed

<BLOCKQUOTE