always have to get in the last word, eh?

  From: Salil V Gangal
  [mailto:salil_gangal@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 11:18
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Need to 'break'
  >>continually ask for features you find in computer
  languages<<Oh really ?  Continually ?  Hmmm ...
  interesting.>>Why should TJ spend time adding superfluous
  commands when he could be implementing things like adding to / subtracting
  from an exiting position of a trade?<<I do not question what
  TJ should do with his time.  Therefore I have no comment about why TJ
  should (or should not) do this.  I believe that he is the best judge
  of what he should do with his time.>>So I look forward to
  pointing you in the right direction in the future when you start tilting
  at wind mills again.<<What you perceive as right may not be for
  me.  Like I wrote before, I don't care for your opinions, much less
  for your so called 'right' direction.  Therefore, I do not look
  forward to receiving any replies from you.  Get it ?  No
  ?--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo"
  <dingo@xxxx> wrote:> AFL is NOT a computer programming language,
  friend. Its a techinal analysis> language and to continually ask
  for features you find in computer languages> is not useful when
  there are very easy work-arounds.   Why should TJ spend>
  time adding superfluous commands when he could be implementing things
  like> adding to / subtracting from an exiting position of a
  trade?>  > Took all my pills.  You do need to hear
  from me from time to time as my> explanation above indicates. So I
  look forward to pointing you in the right> direction in the future
  when you start tilting at wind mills again.  I look> forward
  to it.  *smile*  >  > Regards,>
  From: Salil V Gangal [mailto:salil_gangal@xxxx] > Sent: Saturday, May
  15, 2004 10:58 PM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject:
  [amibroker] Re: Need to 'break'> > > Your assertion about
  'no need of break' is completely pointless.  C, > C++, Java,
  Perl, ... all have mechanisms to 'break' out of running >
  loops.> > BTW  ... did you forget your pill again ?
  *smile*  As I wrote > earlier, I do not - *NOT* - need any replies
  from you to me.  Get > it ?  Can you follow my instructions
  and not reply to me ?Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A