color=#0000ff size=2>d

  From: Salil V Gangal
  [mailto:salil_gangal@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 10:58
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Need to 'break'
  Your assertion about 'no need of break' is completely
  pointless.  C, C++, Java, Perl, ... all have mechanisms to 'break'
  out of running loops.BTW  ... did you forget your pill again
  ? *smile*  As I wrote earlier, I do not - *NOT* - need any replies
  from you to me.  Get it ?  Can you follow my instructions and
  not reply to me ?