Re: [amibroker] Help: different results Explore vs Individual Backtest

you are right about my last code Gary (skipping the
layer was an error) but the problem remains. I'll have another look at it
today. Using the syntax in a proper way still gives the problem so if I can't
figure it out I'll make a report for Tomasz,

thanks and regards, Ed
<BLOCKQUOTE