[amibroker] Database Update

Werner,

In your excel files with the buy/sell dates, you can
import the data directly into amibroker, and then test
the signals.

First the importing.  You need to convert the Buys and
Sells to 1 and 0 respectively.  This can easily be
done with excel formulas.  Next, copy the dates with
ones and zeros, and paste into notepad.  Import this
into amibroker using the ASCII importer.

Now the signals are in AmiBroker.  The signal has a
symbol.  So, you must access the symbol via foreign in
your code.

MySignal = Foreign("YourSignal", "C");

Buy  = MySignal;
Sell = Not MySignal;