Re: [amibroker] My Plot Arrow Problem

Ed,

Take a look at the syntax of the PlotShapes function.

PlotShapes( shape, color, layer = 0, yposition =
graph0, offset = -12 );

In your PlotShapes below, you are skipping defining
the layer.  By doing so, you've taken the value you
really want as yposition, and put it in the layer
position.

Wrong:
PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow*Buy,colorWhite,BuyPrice);

Right:
PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow*Buy,colorWhite,0, BuyPrice);

Fix that in your plotshapes, and everything will be
okay.  Also, your offets can still be used, but
experiment with smaller numbers.

Regards,
Gary

http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/