Re: [amibroker] Re: can I run AB from a CD

Ed,

I'm guessing the problem only occurs with the second
set of plotshapes.  -100 for an offset is pretty
large.    I believe the offset is in pixels, and
zooming will affect that to some degreee. Pick a
smaller number, and everything will work great.

Regards,
Gary

http://promo.yahoo.com/sbc/