  >From:
  Yuki
  Taga
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 9:15 AM
  Subject: [amibroker] how bad was Tokyo
  today?
  Hi kids,Glad you asked.  ^_^Most of
  you will already have the Nikkei and Topix numbers by now, soI won't
  repeat ugly details.But the internals were something else:On
  the Tokyo first section, 27 advancers, versus 1,519 decliners. Fora market
  that a couple of weeks ago was up 47 percent on the previous12 months: 7
  stocks made new 52-week highs today, and a remarkable204 made 52-week lows
  -- a complete reversal of the kind of numbersthat were being routinely
  generated only 7 trading days ago.I told DT this thing was going to be
  a tough patch in May.  I didn'texpect this kind of ugly,
  really.Somewhere around here there are some possible bargains
  lurking.  Butit's falling-daggar city right now.  The 200 sma is
  an easy targetnow. Buying before it tests that is probably a sucker's
  bet.  The lowfor the calendar year is about 10,300 on Feb. 10.
  I don't think so,but it could get real interesting with both China and the
  US lookingto tighten.  The free ride for buy & hold is over,
  folks.  The dipbuyers are going to have to be more clever now,
  too.Best,YukiSend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A