RE: [amibroker] Is it possible to reference a custom formula?

Hi kids,

Glad you asked.  ^_^

Most of you will already have the Nikkei and Topix numbers by now, so
I won't repeat ugly details.

But the internals were something else:

On the Tokyo first section, 27 advancers, versus 1,519 decliners. For
a market that a couple of weeks ago was up 47 percent on the previous
12 months: 7 stocks made new 52-week highs today, and a remarkable
204 made 52-week lows -- a complete reversal of the kind of numbers
that were being routinely generated only 7 trading days ago.

I told DT this thing was going to be a tough patch in May.  I didn't
expect this kind of ugly, really.

Somewhere around here there are some possible bargains lurking.  But
it's falling-daggar city right now.  The 200 sma is an easy target
now. Buying before it tests that is probably a sucker's bet.  The low
for the calendar year is about 10,300 on Feb. 10.  I don't think so,
but it could get real interesting with both China and the US looking
to tighten.  The free ride for buy & hold is over, folks.  The dip
buyers are going to have to be more clever now, too.

Best,

Yuki